Since food supplements are perishable, we have to implement these guidelines, especially for international delivery.
- Upon receiving your order, you must verify that you have received everything correctly as soon as possible, and keep your items in cool, dry place immediately after inspection.
- You can't return any used or opened food supplements.
- Your item has to be in the original packaging and not damaged.
- In case you find a discrepancy or damage, you must report within three days of delivery to;
- After we receive your reporting of discrepancy or damage, either our support desk in the US provides the solution, or our local office in Japan will call you to assess the situation to find the best solution. We will respond within twenty-four business hours to commence the return process.
Toll-Free within Japan: 0120-34-3531
Business Hours: Monday through Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm, local time.
- In case of discrepancy, we will exchange the wrong product with the correct one.
- If we short shipped, we will send missing items to complete your order.
- Only if we can't fulfill the order through the exchange or additional shipment, we offer other resolution.
- Our local office will arrange the retrieval of the wrong or damaged product.
Refunds (if applicable)
We issue a credit to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days, in case of accounting discrepancy or inability to fulfill your purchase.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
You will receive a refund after our issuing credit in about a week to ten days in most cases.
If the deposit is taking longer than ten days, then please contact your credit card company.
If you haven't received the record of our processing your credit, then please contact us at;
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items are eligible. Unfortunately, sale items do not qualify for a refund.
For discrepancy or damage on items marked as a gift, we will exchange or issue a gift credit if applicable.
You must not send the item to our US location from Japan, for food items might not clear the custom.